Rotterdam, the Netherlands, 7 November 2013
CEDA rings the changes at Europort 2013 with a new initiative called the CEDA Forum. This stimulating and informative event will replace the usual Dredging Days this year.
Taking as its theme ‘Dredging in a changing world', CEDA Forum's centrepiece will be two interactive workshops taking place on Thursday 7 November 2013 at Ahoy Rotterdam, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Who should participate?
The CEDA Forum is aimed at practitioners, engineers and scientists representing:
- Coastal, port, water management and environmental authorities
- Dredging contractors
- Environmental organisations and conservation bodies
Why participate in the CEDA Forum 2013?
Enjoy interaction, networking and structured engagement with like-minded professionals and by doing so
- Learn, gain new insights and benefit from the collective knowledge and experience of your colleagues
- Be inspired to adapt, refine or re-model your approach to find solutions to your work challenges
- Raise your and your company's profile
- Extend your professional network